The copies of certaine letters vvhich haue passed betweene Spaine and England in matter of religion [microform] : Concerning the generall motiues to the Romane obedience. Betweene Master Iames Wadesworth, a late pensioner of the holy Inquisition in Siuill, and W. Bedell a minister of the Gospell of Iesus Christ in Suffolke
- Wadsworth, James, 1572?-1623
- Additional Titles:
- Copies of certaine letters which have passed betweene Spaine and England in matter of religion
- London : Printed by William Stansby for William Barret and Robert Milbourne, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 162 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bedell, William, 1571-1642 and Hall, Joseph, 1574-1656
- A variant (STC 24925a) has "Milburne" in imprint.
Edited by Bedell, who signs the dedication.
Includes a letter from Joseph Hall.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The first leaf is blank.
With a final errata leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1044:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24925.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063191