Short questions vpon the eight parts of speech, with the concords, in English [microform] : Fitted to the weake capacity of yong schollers. Published by W. Ward. Seen and allowed according to order
- Ward, William, -1632
- Additional Titles:
- Short questions upon the eight parts of speech and concords
Short questions upon the eight parts of speech, with the concords, in English
Short questions vpon the eight parts of speech and concords
- At London : Printed by Iohn Beale, and are to be sold by William Lee, at the signe of the Hand and Crowne in Lothbury, 1629.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages
- Publication date from STC.
Running title reads: Short questions vpon the eight parts of speech and concords.
Signatures: A⁶ (-A1) B⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1646:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25060.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063304