A straunge and terrible wunder wrought very late in the the parish church of Bongay, a tovvn of no great distance from the citie of Norwich, namely the fourth of this August, in ye yeere of our Lord 1577 [microform] : in a great tempest of violent raine, lightning, and thunder, the like wherof hath been seldome seene. With the appeerance of an horrible shaped thing, sensibly perceiued of the the people then and there assembled. Drawen into a plain method according to the written copye. by Abraham Fleming
- Fleming, Abraham, 1552?-1607
- Additional Titles:
- Terrible tempest in Norfolke
- Imprinted at London : By [J. Allde?] Frauncis Godly dwelling at the west end of Paules], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from colophon. Suggested printer's name and publication date from STC.
On 2 September 1577, the bishop of London was ordered to investigate the unlicensed printing of this, and to enforce licensing more strictly--Cf. STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: A terrible tempest in Norfolke.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 567:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11050.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063454