The proclamation and edict of the archbyshop, and prince elector of Culleyn. Declarynge his occasion and earnest intention, to bring in the free exercise of the preaching of the Gospel, and peace and lybertie to true Christian religion [microform] : Proclaymed at Bon, in the yeare of our Lorde, 1583. Imprinted at Antwerp, in Tannets streete, at the signe of the Gylden Bible, by Paule Braeckvelt, 1583. With the consent and priuiledge of the lordes of of the cittie of Antwerp
- Gebhard, Truchsess von Waldburg, Archbishop and Elector of Cologne, 1547-1601
- Imprinted at London : By Richard Iones and I. S[tell?], The .18. of March. 1583.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages
- A different translation from STC 11693. Only the first part of that item., Printer's name suggested by STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A B³., The Archbishop of Collen = Gebhard, Truchsess von Waldburg., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 568:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11694.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063483