Gods husbandry: the first part. Tending to shew the difference betwixt the hypocrite and the true-hearted Christian. As it was deliuered in certaine sermons, and is now published by William Whately, preacher of the Word of God in Banbury in Oxfordsheire [microform].
- Whately, William, 1583-1639
- Uniform Title:
- Gods husbandry. Part 1
- Additional Titles:
- Gods husbandrie
Gods husbandry. Part 1.
- London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston for Henry Sharpe, dwelling in Banburie, 1619.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 152 pages
- A variant of the edition with imprint giving Thomas Man as publisher.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Gods husbandrie.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1399:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25305a.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063495