A catechisme, or first instruction and learning of Christian religion. Translated out of Latine into Englishe [microform].
- Nowell, Alexander, 1507?-1602
- Uniform Title:
- Catechismus. English
- Additional Titles:
- Catechismus and Larger catechism
- At London : Printed by Iohn Daye dwelling ouer Aldersgate. Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis per decennium, An. 1570.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 73, 73-79 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Norton, Thomas, 1532-1584
- A translation of: Catechismus.
By Alexander Nowell.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
The so-called "Larger catechism".
Translator's preface signed: T. Norton.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1525:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18708.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063609