Epithalamia: or Nuptiall poems [microform] : vpon the most blessed and happie mariage betweene the high and mightie Prince Frederick the fifth, Count Palatine of the Rhein, Duke of Bauier, &c. and the most vertuous, gracious and thrice excellent Princesse, Elizabeth, sole daughter to our dread Soueraigne, Iames by the grace of God King of Great Britaine, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. Celebrated at White-hall the fourteenth of Februarie, 1612. Written by George Wither
- Wither, George, 1588-1667
- Additional Titles:
- Epithalamia and Nuptiall poems
- At London : Imprinted [by F. Kingston] for Edward Marchant, and are to be sold at his shop ouer against the Crosse in Pauls Church-yeard, 1612 [i.e. 1613]
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages
- In verse., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: [A]-D⁴ (-D4)., The year is given according to Lady Day dating., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1161:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25901.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063695