A true relation of the trauels of M. Bush, a gentleman [microform] : who with his owne handes without any other mans helpe made a pynace, in which hee past by ayre, land, and water: from Lamborne, a place in Bark.shire, to the Custome house Key in London. 1607
- Nixon, Anthony, active 1592-1616
- Additional Titles:
- True relation of the travels of M. Bush, a gentleman, William Bush his trauels by aire, land, and water, and William Bush his travels by aire, land, and water
- London : Printed by T[homas] P[urfoot] for Nathaniel Butter, 1608.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages
- "To the reader" signed: A.N., i.e. Anthony Nixon.
A variant of the edition with title: A true relation of the admirable voiage and travell of William Bush gentleman.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: William Bush his trauels by aire, land, and water.
Signatures: A² B-E⁴.
With a title-page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 725:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18325.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063722