The second booke of songs and ayres, set out to the lute, the base violl the playne way, or the base by tableture after the leero fashion: composed by Robert Iones [microform].
- Jones, Robert, active 1597-1615
- [London] : Printed by P[eter] S[hort] for Mathew Selman by the assent of Thomas Morley, and are to be sold at the Inner Temple, 1601.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : music
- Place of publication and printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-M² ., Title page is engraved., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 802:07).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.802:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Carminu[m] proverbialium [microform] : totius humanæ vitæ statum breuiter deliniantium, necnon vtilem de moribus doctrinam iucundè proponentium. Loci communes, in gratiam iuuentutis selecti
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14733.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063733