A closet for ladies and gentlewomen. Or, The art of preseruing, conseruing, and candying [microform] : With the manner how to make diuers kinds of sirups, and all kinde of banqueting stuffes. Also diuers soueraigne medicines and salues for sundry diseases
- Additional Titles:
- Art of preserving, conserving, and candying
- London : Printed by Iohn Hauiland, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 192 unnumbered pages
- Identified as STC 5436a on UMI microfilm reel 590., Reproductions of the originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library (reel 590) and the British Library (reel 1773)., Signatures: A-H¹² ., The DNB reports this work as a reissue of the first part of Sir Hugh Plat's "Delights for Ladies", but the two works are not identical--NUC pre-1956 imprints., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 590:9, 1773:28).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5436.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063741