The rates of the marchandizes as they are set downe in the booke of rates for the custome and subsidie of poundage, and for the custome and subsidie of clothes [microform] : the same being signed by the Kings Maiestie, and sealed with the great Seale of England, and remaining in his Highnesse Court of Exchequer at Westminster, and by speciall commaundement from his Maiestie published in print, for the direction of such as it may concerne
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Commissioners of Customs
- [At London] : [Printed by G. E[ld] the Assigne of Richard Lever and William Elmhirst, and are by them to be sould at the Custome-house in London, 1604]
- Physical Description:
- 94 unnumbered pages
- Errata leaf bound after L1.
Identified as STC 7691a on UMI microfilm.
Imprint from colophon. Printer's name from STC.
Rates outwards begin on I2v. Letters patent dated 2 James I, with day and month blank. In the Folger Shakespeare Library copy the errata leaf is bound after L1; following L2 is a leaf with proof (?) of G3r and verso blank--Cf. STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: [par.]⁴ A-K⁴ L² pi¹.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 591:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7690.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063799