The arte of rhetorike [microform] : for the vse of all suche as are studious of eloquence, sette foorthe in Englishe, by Thomas Wilson. 1553
- Wilson, Thomas, 1525?-1581
- Additional Titles:
- Arte of rhetorique
- Imprinted at London : By Ihon Kingston, 1584.
- And now newly set forth againe, with a prologue to the reader. 1567.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 225 pages, 11 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Erasmus, Desiderius, -1536
- Related Titles:
- Matrimonii encomium. English
- Includes "An epistle to perswade a yong gentleman to mariage, deuised by Erasmus", D4v-E8v, a translation of "Matrimonii encomium" (not the same as that in STC 10492).
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: The arte of rhetorique.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 403:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25805.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063806