The last terrible tempestious windes and weather [microform] : Truely relating many lamentable ship-wracks, with drowning of many people, on the coasts of England, Scotland, France and Ireland: with the Iles of Wight, Garsey & Iarsey. Shewing also, many great mis-fortunes, that haue lately hapned on land, by reason of the windes and rayne, in diuers places of this kingdome
- Additional Titles:
- Great tempest
- Imprinted at London : [By Edward Allde and John Beale] for Ios: Hunt and are to be sold by Iohn Wright, 1613.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- "These things heereafter following were related to me by certaine saylers and countrey people, since the first were printed ..", D1-2., Printers' names from STC. "Beale pr[inted]. only quire B"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: The great tempest., Signatures: A² B-C⁴ D² ., With a title-page woodcut., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 863:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25840.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063821