Perseuerantia sanctorum [microform] : A sermon of perseuering in patience, repentance, and humiliation, in time of afflictions, preached before the lords of the Parliament, at the last generall fast, vpon Ash-wednesday, the 18. day of February 1628. at the Collegiat Church of S. Peter in Westminster. By the Right Honourable, and Right Reuerend Father in God, Iohn, Lord Bishop of Lincolne, deane of the sayd church. And now published, by their lordships order, and direction
- Williams, John, 1582-1650
- Additional Titles:
- Perseverantia sanctorum
- London : Printed by [Thomas Harper for] Iohn Bill, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 58 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Actual printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in Dartmouth College Library.
Some print faded and show-through; some pages stained. Title page and pages 1-5 from Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library copy spliced at end.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1401:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25727.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063858