The right way to heauen [microform] : and the true testimonie of a faithfull and loyall subiect. Compiled by Richard Vennard of Lincolnes Inne
- R. V. (Richard Vennard), -1615?
- Additional Titles:
- Right way to heaven
- At London : Printed by Thomas Este, 1601.
- Physical Description:
- 72 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Imperfect; A1 (pi1?) is a cancel or possibly from another copy; E 2-3 is lacking, probably cancelled--Cf. Folger Shakespeare Catalog.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: pi² A-H⁴ [I]² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 862:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24637.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063887