An exposition of the Lords prayer. Delivered in two and twenty lectures, at the church of Lieth in Scotland; by Mr William Wischart parson of Restalrigg [microform].
- Wishart, William, parson of Restalrigg
- Additional Titles:
- Lectures upon the Lords prayer
- London : Printed by M. Flesher, for Nicolas Bourne at the south entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1633.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 550 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Lacks pages 83-86. Pages 70-103 from the Library of Congress copy spliced at end., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: Lectures upon the Lords prayer., The last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1124:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25866.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063897