A briefe treatise against the priesthood and sacrifice of the Church of Rome [microform] : vvherein the simple may perceiue thir intollerable impietie, usurping that office and action, which ever appertaine to Christ only, by G.G.
- Gifford, George, 1547 or 1548-1600
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise against the Romish priesthood and sacrifice
- London : Printed by W. I[ones] for Andrevv Kembe dwelling by the Sessions House in Long South-Warke, 1635.
- Newly reprinted.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Another issue, with cancel title page of the edition of 1634 (STC 11494)., G.G. = George Gifford. Printer's name from STC., Imperfect; trimmed at top affecting running title and pagination., Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., Running title reads: A treatise against the Romish priesthood and sacrifice., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1486:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11495.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064071