A diuine dictionarie, or, The Bible abreuiated [microform] : Containing the whole Scripture. Being most necessarie for the present finding out of any part thereof. By T.S. [sic].
- H. S., active 1616
- Additional Titles:
- Bible abreviated, Divine dictionarie, and Divine dictionarie, or, The Bible abreviated
- London : Printed by E: Allde for Francis Constable, and are to be solde at his shop in Pauls Church-yard ouer against the great north dore, at the signe of the white Lyon, 1615.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 130 pages : map (woodcut)
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., The initials "T.S." on title page were corrected in later issues to read "H.S."., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1692:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21493.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064133