The knowledge or appearance of the Church [microform] : Gathered out of the Holy Scriptures, declaring and plainly shevving, both the Church that cannot but erre, and also the Church that cannot erre. VVith so euident notes and manifest signes of either of them, that no man reading it, needeth be in doubt which he sould beleue. VVritten by R. Phinch, and novv published in this yeare 1590. for the benefite of all such as desire the truth concerning the church
- Finch, Richard, minister of East Ham
- Additional Titles:
- Epiphanie of the Church
- London : Printed by Abell Ieffes, for Roger Ward, dwelling at the signe of the Pursse in the Little Old-baily, 1590.
- Physical Description:
- 54 unnumbered pages
- Another edition of 'The epiphanie of the church' (STC 10877.5), in which the dedication to Bishop Ridley has been replaced by an anonymous preface. This edition lacks the date of composition--Cf. STC., Author's full name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A² B-F⁴ G¹., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 422:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10878.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064213