The nurses bosome· [microform] : A sermon vvithin the Greene-yard in Norwich. On the guild-day when their maior takes his oath. On Tuesday Iune 18. 1616. Preached by the parson of Southwalsham. Hereunto is added, Iudahs penance, the sermon preached at Thetford before the iudges in Lent. Mar. 10. 1616
- Younger, William, 1572 or 1573-
- Additional Titles:
- Iudahs penance
- At London : Printed by Iohn Beale, 1617.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 60 pages
- "Iudahs penance" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
A variant of the edition with Edmund Causon named as publisher in the imprint.
Dedication signed: W. Yonger.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1018:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 26096.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064216