Sundry workes, defending the certayntie of the holy Chronicle [microform] : dedicated togeather vnto her Maiestie: with request, that authoritie might stablysh the trueth vnto publique agreement
- Broughton, Hugh, 1549-1612
- [London] : [R. Watkins?], [1594?]
- Physical Description:
- 250 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Apologie in briefe assertions defending that our Lord died in the time properly foretold to Daniel, Seder olam rabbah, Textes of scripture, chayning the holy chronicle untyll the sunne lost his lyght, and Treatise of Melchisedek proving him to be Sem
- Dedication signed: Hugh Broughton., Imperfect; title page to part 1 and the prelims. to part 2 cancelled., In four parts; some with separate dated title pages. A reissue, with added general prelims., of STC 3888, 3885, 3845, and 3890. The general prelims. collate [leaf]⁴, with general title page dedication to Queen Elizabeth reimposed from STC 3861, and contents list. The Folger Shakespeare Library copy has the title page to part 1 and the prelims. to part 2 cancelled; other copies may differ--Cf. STC., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: [leaf]⁴; A-B⁴ C; A⁴ (A1 + *² ) B-D⁴ ² A² E-I⁴ L² [M]¹; [par.]⁴ A-I⁴., Suggested imprint from STC., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 875:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3887.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064265