The continuation of the German history. The fifth part. Collected out of the truest intelligences, and digested into places and times of action, briefly brought downe, to the late treaty in Silesia, and the successe thereof. To the comming of the D. of Feria, and what hee hath effected since. To the taking of Ratisbon, or Regenspurg by D. Bernard Weymar, with other late memorable actions done by him. Before you come to the story, you have an exact description of the dolefull funerall of that ever renowned, and victorious King of Swede. Whereunto is added the last summers actions of the Low Countries [microform].
- London : Printed [by Thomas Harper] for Nath. Butter, and Nicholas Bourne, 1633.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 121 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 121-163 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, William, 1590?-1649
- Related Titles:
- Swedish intelligencer
Swedish intelligencer. Part 5.
- "The order hovv the King of Swedens corps was attended" (¹A4r-² A3v) is by William Watts.
Identified as STC 11783 on UMI microfilm.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The fifth part of "The Swedish intelligencer", the first four parts of which were written by William Watts.
The page after the first p. 121 is numbered 121.
Title page line 8 ends "downe,". A reissue with, cancel title page, of the edition in which title page line 8 ends "downe to".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 958:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23525.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064354