Reasons taken out of Gods Word and the best humane testimonies prouing a necessitie of reforming our churches in England [microform] : Framed and applied to 4. assertions wherein the foresaid purpose is contained. The 4. assertions are set downe in the page next following
- Jacob, Henry, 1563-1624
- Additional Titles:
- Reasons taken out of Gods Word and the best humane testimonies proving a necessitie of reforming our churches in England
- [Middelburg] : [Printed by Richard Schilders], 1604.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Dedication signed: Henry Iacob.
Place of publication and printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 993:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14338.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064530