Expositio hymnorum totius anni secundum vsnm [sic] Sarum [microform] : dilige[n]tissime recognitoru[m], multis elucidationibus aucta
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Breviary. Hymns (Salisbury)
- Additional Titles:
- Expositio hymnorum totius anni secundum usum Sarum, Expositio sequentiarum, and Liturgies. Breviaries. Hymns. Salisbury
- [[London] : In inclyta Parrhisioru[m] Lutecia ab Andrea Bocardo impressori solertissimo rursus impressas ere et impendio opitimi bibliopole Ionis balduini seu boudins, Explicitas nonis Martijs. Anno dni. XD. CCCCC secundo ]
- Physical Description:
- lv, 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Badius, Josse, 1462-1535 and Catholic Church
- Related Titles:
- Liturgies Missal. Salisbury
- Edited by Josse Badius whose name appears in his preface.
Imperfect as filmed; lacks part 2.
Imprint from part 1 colophon; the part 2 colophon is dated: 15. cal. mr.
Part 2 (not seen) is "Expositio sequentiarum", collected from the Missal.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1941. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 113:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16116.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064697