Iacobs wel, and Abbots conduit [microform] : paralleled, preached, and applied (in the cathedrall and metropoliticall Church of Christ in Canterbury) to the vse of that citie; now to make glad the citie of God. By Iames Cleland, Doctor of Diuinitie
- Cleland, James, -1627
- Additional Titles:
- Jacobs wel, and Abbots conduit
- London : Printed [by William Stansby] for Robert Allot, 1626.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 53 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, plate : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Pass, Simon van de, 1595?-1647
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The frontispiece is an engraved portrait of George Abbot signed: Simon Passæus sculp: Lond:.
The last leaf is blank.
With an additional title page, engraved.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1093:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5395.
View MARC record | catkey: 4064767