Anno Mariæ primo [microform] : Actes made in the parliament begonne and holden at Westminster the. v. daye of October, in the first year of the reigne of our most gratious soueraigne ladye, Marye by ye grace of God, Quene of England, Fraunce, [and] Ireland, defender of the fayth, and of the churche of Englande and of Irelande, in earth the supreme head, and there continued to the. xxi. day of the same moneth, that is to saye, in the fyrst session of the same parliament, as foloweth. Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Sessio secunda. Anno Mariae primo
- [Excusum Londini] : [In ædibus Iohannis Cawodi typographi Regiæ Maiestatis], [anno. M.D.LIIII. ]
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 1 unnumbered leaves
- "Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.", Appears at reels 291 and 457 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy) and at reel 1793 (Harvard University Library copy)., At least some pages are in two settings; see STC addendum., Identified as STC 9443 at reel 457:4a, and as STC 9445 at reel 291:9., Imprint from colophon., In this edition the title page has border with a Greek key design (McKerrow & Ferguson 26); lines 4-5 of title have "be- #5FD\ gonne"; A2r catchword: by., Items on reels 291 and 457 imperfect: bottom right of title page border restored in MS.; lacking colophon., Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and Harvard University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1946, 1951, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 291:9 and 457:4a and 1793:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9440.8
View MARC record | catkey: 4064981