Missale s[e]c[un]d[u]m vsum insignis ecclesie Sa[rum] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Missal (Salisbury)
- Additional Titles:
- Liturgies. Missals. Salisbury
Missale secundum vsum insignis ecclesie Sarum
- [Paris] : [A. Verard imp. I. huuyn et G. bernard [in Rouen], 1508]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, CClxxix leaves : illustrations, music
- Imperfect; lacks leaves throughout. Imperfect as filmed; too light to read.
Imprint and printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Verard's name occurs only in the 'M' of the xylographic 'Missale'--Cf. STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1940. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 92:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16182a.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065018