[Beatus qui custodit verba [...]] [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Expositiones super Psalterium
- [Impresse in ciuitate Londoniensi] : [ad expensas Wilhelmi Wilcok per me Iohannem lettou], [anno xpi M.CCCC.lxxxi. ]
- Physical Description:
- 696 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pérez de Valencia, Jaime, 1408-1490 and Wallensis, Thomas, -1350?
- Author in STC and colophon is "Reuerendissimi doctoris Vale[n]cii" (Jaime Perez de Valencia), but Duff ("The printers, stationers and bookbinders of Westminster and London") says it is actually by Thomas Wallensis or de Walleis. Duff gives title as "Expositiones super Psalterium"., Caption title and signature collation from Duff ("Fifteenth century English books"). Imprint from colophon., Imperfect as filmed; lacks first two leaves and last 56 leaves containing the index., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Signatures: A-P Q⁶ R-T U⁶ X⁶ Y a-o p¹⁰ [aa-gg]., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1941. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 117:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19627.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065026