Anno xliij. Reginæ Elizabethæ [microform] : At the Parliament begun and holden at VVestminster the xxvij. day of October, in the xliij. yeere of the reigne of our most gracious soueraigne lady Elizabeth, by the grace of God of England, France and Ireland Queene, defender of the faith, &c. And there continued vntill the dissolution thereof, being the xix. of December next following, 1601. To the high pleasure of Almighty God, and the weale publique of this realme, were enacted as followeth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Anno xliii. Reginæ Elizabethæ and Public General Acts. 1600-1601. 43 Eliz.I.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 152 unnumbered pages
- In this edition A3r lines 8-9 of text have "yeere .. raigne". Other sheets may be mixed with STC 9496-7.
Publication date from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-E⁶ F⁴ Aa⁶ aa⁴ 2B-2E⁶ 2F-2G⁴.
Some print faded and show-through, some pages stained.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1378:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9495.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065030