A spiritual wedding [microform] : Wherein we are by similitudes taught, how Christ his bride, the faithfull soule, is in this life prepared & adorned, before shee be by Christ her bridegroome ledde home to the heauenly wedding. Writen first in the high Dutch tongue, and dedicated to the Empresse Leonora, now newly translated into English
- Uniform Title:
- Geestelycke bruyloft. English
- Imprinted at London : By [R. Robinson for] Iohn Wolfe, 1597.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 176 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Thorie, John, 1568-
- A translation of: Die geestelycke bruyloft.
Actual printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The first leaf is blank except for marginal rules and signature-mark "A.j.".
Translator's dedication signed: Iohn Thorius.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1015:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25195.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065126