A briefe sonet declaring the lamentation of Beckles, a market towne in Suffolke which was in the great winde vpon S. Andrewes eue pitifully burned with fire to the value by estimation of tweentie thousande pounds [microform] : And to the number of fourescore dwelling houses, besides a great number of other houses. 1586. To the tune of Labandalashotte
- Sterrie, D.
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe sonet declaring the lamentation of Beckles
Briefe sonet declaring the lamentation of Beckles, a market towne in Suffolke which was in the great winde upon S. Andrewes eve pitifully burned with fire to the value by estimation of tweentie thousande pounds
- At London : Imprinted by Robert Robinson for Nicholas Colman of Norwich, dwelling in S. Andrewes Church yarde, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut)
- A song - "My louing good neighbours, that comes to beholde,".
Printed on the same sheet as STC 6564.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signed: q[uod] D. Sterri.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 399:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23259.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065225