Hereafter ensue certayne statut[es] and ordenau[n]ces of warre made ordeyned enacted [and] establysshed by the most noble victoryous, and moste Cristen prynce our moste drade soueraygne lorde Kynge Henry the. viij [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII)
- Additional Titles:
- Hereafter ensue certayne statutes and ordenaunces of warre made ordeyned enacted and establysshed by the most noble victoryous, and most Cristen prynce our moste drade soveraygne lorde Kynge Henry the. viii
- [[London] : Emprynted at the hyghe co[m]maundement of our soueraygne lorde the Kynge Henry the. viij. by Richarde Pynson, prynter vnto his noble grace, The yere of oure lorde. M.CCCCC. and. xiij. ]
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547
England and Wales. Army
England. Sovereign (1485-1509 : Henry VII)
- A revision of Henry VII's ordinances of 1491.
Imprint from colophon.
Quire C only.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Signatures: A-B⁶ C⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 62:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9333.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065258