Comoedia [microform] : A worke in ryme, contayning an enterlude of myndes, witnessing the mans fall from God and Christ. Set forth by HN, and by him newly perused and amended. Translated out of Base-almayne, into English
- Niclaes, Hendrik, 1502?-1580?
- Uniform Title:
- Comoedia. English
- Additional Titles:
- Comoedia and Enterlude of myndes
- [Cologne] : [Printed by N. Bohmberg], [1574?]
- Physical Description:
- 32 leaves : illustrations (woodcuts)
- HN = Hendrik Niclaes.
Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: An enterlude of myndes.
The virgule after "ryme" in title is lightly printed.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 325:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18550.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065340