Newes from the Palatinate [microform] : A true and comfortable relation of the wonderfull proceedings of Count Mansfield, from his forst comming into the Palatinate, vntill this present moneth. Wherein to his eternall memory he hath set out Gods glory, and enlarged his owne renowne, by being honest to the King of Bohemia, and a constant maintainer of the Gospell of Christ. Likewise relating the true and admirable manner of raising of the siege of Franckendale by Sir Horatio Vere, with the rest of his proceedings, vntill this present. Faithfully translated and extracted out of a Dutch letter sent from Franckendale, by a great commander, who hath beene an eyewitnesse of the same
- Printed at the Hage [i.e. London] : [By Edward Allde], 1622.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Actual place of publication and printer's name from STC.
Identified as STC 19132 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The first leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1148:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Dahl, F. Engl. corantos, 36.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18507.37.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065494