The anatomy of melancholy [microform] : vvhat it is. VVith all the kindes, causes, symptomes, prognosticks, and seuerall cures of it. In three maine partitions, with their seuerall sections, members, and subsections. Philosophically, medicinally, historically opened and cut vp, by Democritus Iunior. With a satyricall preface, conducing to the following discourse
- Burton, Robert, 1577-1640
- At Oxford : Printed by John Lichfield and James Short, for Henry Cripps, A⁰ Dom. 1624.
- The second edition, corrected and augmented by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 64; 4 unnumbered pages, 188 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 189-332 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 333-379, 370-557 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Democritus Junior = Robert Burton.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
The actual text begins new pagination and register.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 632:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 120.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4160.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065521