The anatomy of melancholy [microform] : vvhat it is. VVith all the kindes, causes, symptomes, prognostickes, and seuerall cures of it. In three maine partitions with their seuerall sections, members, and subsections. Philosophically, medicinally, historically, opened and cut vp. By Democritus Iunior. With a satyricall preface, conducing to the following discourse
- Burton, Robert, 1577-1640
- At Oxford : Printed by Iohn Lichfield and Iames Short, for Henry Cripps, Anno Dom. 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 54, 51-72 pages, 8 unnumbered pages; 194, 193-642, 645-783 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- "The couclusion [sic] of the author to the reader", 3D1-3.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on 3D3v: Robert Burton.
The actual text begins new pagination and register.
With a final errata leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 951:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 115.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4159.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065542