The vvhole book of Psalmes, collected into English metre, by Th. Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall: set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English Sternhold and Hopkins
- Additional Titles:
- Whole book of Psalmes
- [Cambridge] : Printed by Thomas Buck and Roger Daniel, printers to the Vniversitie of Cambridge, Anno Dom. 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 90 pages, 10 unnumbered pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570 and Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- In two columns, roman.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Title page decorated.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1598:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2682.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065625