Hallelu-jah: or, King David's shrill trumpet, sounding a loude summons to the whole world, to praise God [microform] : Delivered by way of commentarie and plaine exposition vpon the CXVII. Psalme. By Richard Chapman, minister of the Word of God at Hunmanbie in Yorkshire
- Chapman, Richard, -1634
- Additional Titles:
- Hallelu-jah and King David's shrill trumpet, sounding a loude summons to the whole world, to praise God
- London : Printed by B. Alsop and T. Fawcet, for Robert Allot dwelling at the signe of the blacke Beare in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 32, 35-199 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 102-106 pages
- Reproduction of the original in Yale University. Library.
The two pages after p. 199 are numbered 101, 100.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1093:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4998.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065723