De termino Michaelis anno primo Edwardi quarti [microform].
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fletestrete within Temple Barre, at the signe of the hand & starre, by Richard Tottel], [Anno. 1556]
- Physical Description:
- x leaves
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., In this edition the third line on A1 begins: vers., Law reports for 1 Edward IV (Michaelmas term only)., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Text in Law French., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 339:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R230. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9774.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065746