Mappa mundi, otherwyse called the compasse, and cyrcuet of the worlde [microform] : and also the compasse of euery ilande, comprehendyd in the same
- Additional Titles:
- Compasse, and cyrcuet of the worlde
- [London] : [Imprinted by me Robert Wyer, dwellynge in S. Martyns parysshe, at the sygne of S. John̄ Euangelyst, besyde the duke of Suffolks places, at charynge Cross], [c. 1550]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold, Richard, -1521?
- Imprint from colophon; date of publication from STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signature A3r, last line, ends: "and wonders"; B1r last line ends: "frankforth", and C1r last line reads: "The ile of Cecilia, is aboute VII".
Some print faded.
Taken from Richard Arnold's "Chronicle", published in 1503 with title: "In this boke is conteyned the names of ye baylifs custo[m]s mairs and sherefs of londo[n]" (STC 782).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 56:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17297.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065772