Prayers and thankesgiuing to be vsed by all the Kings Maiesties louing subiects, for the happy deliuerance of his Maiestie, the Queene, Prince, and states of Parliament, from the most traiterous and bloody intended massacre by gunpowder, the 5 of Nouember 1605 [microform] : Set foorth by authoritie
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Special forms of prayer (General, 1606?)
- Additional Titles:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1606?)
Prayers and thankesgiuing for his Maiesties deliuerance, &c.
Prayers and thankesgiving for his Majesties deliverance, &c.
Prayers and thankesgiving to be used by all the Kings Majesties loving subjects, for the happy deliverance of his Majestie, the Queene, Prince, and states of Parliament, from the most traiterous and bloody intended massacre by gunpowder, the 5 of November 1605
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, [1606?]
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Prayers and thankesgiuing for his Maiesties deliuerance, &c.
There are variants on A2, E2, F2, F4.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1688:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16494.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065827