A passing gode lityll boke necessarye [and] behouefull a[g]enst the pestilence [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Here begynneth a litil boke the whiche traytied many gode thinges for the pestilence
- Additional Titles:
- Here begynneth a litil boke the whiche traytied many gode thinges for the pestilence and Passing gode lityll boke necessarye and behovefull agenst the pestilence
- [London] : [W. de Machlinia], [1485?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Joannes Jacobi, -1384, Knutsson, Bengt, -1462, and Mikkelsen, Knud
- Derived from a Latin translation by Bengt Knutsson of "Régime de l'épidémie" by Joannes Jacobi. The Latin version has been attributed to Knutsson and to Knud Mikkelsen. This English version was originally published ca. 1485 as: Here begynneth a litil boke the whiche traytied many gode thinges for the pestilence.
Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The first English book with a title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 16:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Duff 74.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4591.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065853