True nevves from one of Sir Fraunces Veres companie [microform] : Concerning Delftes-Isle, and sundry other townes in the Lowe Countries, yeelded to the generall since May last. Of the great armie, nowe comminge out of Germanie for the aide of the French King, and their hope for the speedye winninge of Antwerpe. VVith the bloody persecution and marterdome which sundry cheefe persons of account did lately suffer in Spaine for the profession of Christ Iesus. Translated out of Dutch. Seene and allowed
- Additional Titles:
- True newes from one of Sir Fraunces Veres companie
- Imprinted at London : [By Edward Allde] for Thomas Nelson, and are to be sold at his shop, ouer against the great south doore of Paules, 1591.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Dutch original not traced.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 365:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24652.
View MARC record | catkey: 4065941