Broadband microwave amplifiers / Bal S. Virdee, Avtar S. Virdee, Ben Y. Banyamin
- Virdee, Bal S.
- Boston : Artech House, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 231 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Virdee, Avtar S. and Banyamin, Ben Y.
- Machine generated contents note: Ch. 1 Overview of broadband amplifiers -- Ch. 2 Principles and applications of distributed amplifiers -- Ch. 3 Device structure and mode of operation -- Ch. 4 Device characterization and modeling -- Ch. 5 Amplifier class of operation -- Ch. 6 Design of broadband microwave amplifiers -- Ch. 7 Fabrication of broadband amplifiers -- Ch. 8 Ultrabroadband hybrid and broadband monolithic amplifiers.
- "This authoritative resource offers a complete understanding of state-of-the-art and cutting-edge techniques for designing and fabricating broadband microwave amplifiers. The book covers the complete design cycle, detailing each stage in a practical, hands-on manner." "This comprehensive reference illustrates the formulation of small- and large-signal device models to help professionals accurately simulate amplifier performance, and covers all the practical aspects and circuit components used in fabrication. Engineers find design examples of various types of amplifiers that are applicable in broadband systems such as optical communications, satellite communications, spread-spectrum communications, wireless local area networks, electronic warfare, instrumentation, and phased array radar. The book also provides an in-depth treatment of ultra-broadband microwave amplifiers."--Jacket
- 1580538932 (electronic bk.)
9781580538930 (electronic bk.)
9781580538923 (alk. paper)
1580538924 (alk. paper)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 40792664