Multiscale Cohort Modeling of Atrial Electrophysiology Risk Stratification for Atrial Fibrillation through Machine Learning on Electrocardiograms
- Nagel, Claudia
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2023
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (280 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- An early detection and diagnosis of atrial fibrillation sets the course for timely intervention to prevent potentially occurring comorbidities. Electrocardiogram data resulting from electrophysiological cohort modeling and simulation can be a valuable data resource for improving automated atrial fibrillation risk stratification with machine learning techniques and thus, reduces the risk of stroke in affected patients.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 40802695