Earth for all : a survival guide for humanity : a report to the Club of Rome (2022), fifty years after The limits of growth (1972) / by Sandrine Dixson-Declève, Owen Gaffney, Jayati Ghosh, Jorgen Randers, Johan Rockström, Per Espen Stoknes
- Earth for all: Five extraordinary turnarounds for global equity on a healthy planet -- Exploring two scenarios: Too little too late or giant leap? -- Saying goodbye to poverty -- The inequality turnaround: "Sharing the dividends" -- The empowerment turnaround: "Achieving gender equity" -- The food turnaround: Making the food system healthy for people and planet -- The energy turnaround: "Electrifying everything" -- From "Winner take all" capitalism to Earth4All economies -- A call to action.
- "Earth For All is an antidote to despair. Combining the global economy, population, inequality, food, and energy in a state-of-the art computer model, a leading group of scientists and economists present a plan of five system-shifting steps to achieve prosperity for all within planetary limits in a single generation."--
- 9780865719866 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in electronic formats.
View MARC record | catkey: 40803300