Evaluating the request for proposal (RFP) of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS), Phase-II Gujarat [electronic resource] / Rekha Jain
- Jain, Rekha (Professor of information technology)
- London : Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The Finance Department (FD), Gujarat had faced a number of issues due to manual operations, obsolete systems, poor connectivity and delayed processes. There was lack of accountability and visibility of outcomes. Processes were delayed and there was a high possibility of miscalculations and misappropriation of funds. In order to increase efficiency and transparency, the state government of Gujarat decided to computerise the Finance Department in mid-2006. A tender was floated and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) was selected as the Service Provider for design, development, implementation, training, operation and maintenance support for the IFMS.
- 9781529772791 (ebook)
- Originally Published InJain, R. (2019). Evaluating the Request for Proposal (RFP) of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS), Phase-II Gujarat. IIMA/IS0138. Ahmedabad, India: Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
View MARC record | catkey: 40808924