GW Regional Airline [electronic resource] : solving operational problems with quality control tools / Martin S. Green
- Green, Martin S.
- London : SAGE Publications: SAGE Business Cases Originals, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- GW Regional Airline (GW Air) is a relatively small independent airline that is facing challenges regarding its quality of service and organization. This case provides a number of operations management charts to help students understand the underlying problems with customer service and the nature of the customer complaints. These operations management charts include a Pareto chart, scattergram, line chart, check sheet, cause-and-effect diagram, and histogram. GW Air is at a turning point, so there are opportunities to propose enhancements to operations, reduce customer complaints, and grow customer satisfaction. The student is placed in the position of using the operations management data as a leadership team member to address the operational challenges by looking for ways to enhance organizational efficiency while improving the level of service.
- 9781529792706 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 40810194