Positive deviance in child nutrition : with emphasis on psychosocial and behavioural aspects and implications for development / by Marian Zeitlin, Hossein Ghassemi, and Mohamed Mansour ; with the collaboration of Robert A. LeVine [and others].
- Zeitlin, Marian F.
- Tokyo, Japan : United Nations University, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 153 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ghassemi, Hossein
United Nations University
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Food and nutrition bulletin. Supplement ; 14
- "With the collaboration of Robert A. LeVine, Maria Dillanueva, Manuel Carballo, and Suganya Sockalingam; Published with the support of the WHO/UNICEF Joint Nutrition Support Programme financed by the Government of Italy".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 409415