Home movie [videorecording] / Independent Media, Inc. ; TBWA\Chait\Day ; Homestore.com ; Code Red ; Cowboy Pictures ; producers, Barbara Joy Laffey, Susanne Preissler ; director, Chris Smith
- [Chicago, IL.] : Home Vision Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (65 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + contents insert
- Additional Creators:
- Laffey, Barbara Joy
Smith, Chris, 1970-
Independent Media (Firm)
Code Red (Firm)
Cowboy Pictures (Firm)
Home Vision Entertainment (Firm)
- A look at five extraordinary homes and the charming, bizarre people who inhabit them. Interweaves their stories in a way that makes a person think about the meaning of home and the place of individuality in society.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Originally released in 2001.
Special features: Wild Bill's gator commercial clip; Monsanto's "House of the future" promo; history of Kansas missile bases; gallery of cat photos; Linda Beech publicity stills; original theatrical trailer; Homestore.com commercials; liner notes by Mark Borchardt of "American movie" fame.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Hubert Taczanowski ; editor, Jun Diaz ; music supervisors, Dan Ollman, Doug Ruschhaupt.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Bill Tregle, Ben Skora, Darlene Satrinano, Ed Peden, Diana Peden, Bob Walker, Frances Mooney, Linda Beech.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, Region 1 encoding.
View MARC record | catkey: 4097089